Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Come on in, sit a spell and lets talk ~ Open Thread


I just switched to holoscan commenter yesterday. In keeping with my doing the most possible with the least effort, it seems easier.

I'm still learning more and more about blogs and hopefully I'll get this going in a directions that is pretty good.

For those wondering, this is me about 25 years ago on a camping trip at the Bodensee in Switzerland. I decided to supervise while everyone else put up the tents.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!