Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Old Age

Things have been hopping around here since yesterday. I bought up having someone come over and sit with Fmom while I’m gone to a doctor’s appointment today. She adamantly refused, so enter my sister. My sister went ahead and got a sitter to come over today. Fmom was pinging off the walls about that. My brothers and sister called and told Fmom she needed someone here while I was gone, but she basically told them what she thinks about that. She told me last night she just won’t be here when the sitter gets here. She decided she’s going with me to the doctor’s appointment.

So now I have a pissed off old lady who will be mad most of the day. I’ll have a sitter coming who’ll be mad to have to go back home, and I’ll have brothers and a sister who’ll be on me for carrying Fmom with me.

The moral of this story is, if you have kids, look forward to growing old. You get to pay them back for every worry they ever put you through.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!