Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Pond Pictures

Things appear to be pretty much the same around here. So I’m not going to dwell on my back or Fmom’s shoulder. So since I don’t have much to say today, I'll just post some pond pictures.

Fog on the Pond
Click to enlarge






Rain on the Pond



I hope everybody's day and weekend goes good.

BTW, IVG I hope your upcoming trip will be a good one and not too stressful. Remember to slack when possible.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!