Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Peaks and Valleys

Fmom is still asleep and I only had to get up twice last night. The medicine she is taking for pain really make her a little bit out there and that worries me, but I’d rather have her a little cuckoo than in pain.

Today we go to the family doctor. She was saying yesterday that she didn’t feel like going and for me to take the x-rays over and show him. I told her he would want to see her and she had to go. She told me, “If I feel like it.” I hate to say this, but I’m really not worried because she’s almost out of her pain medicine and once the effects of the medicine wear off and the intense pain returns she’ll want to go.

I know it will be an ordeal for her, but she’s more worried about her appearance than anything else. She won’t leave the house unless she looks just right. I told her it doesn’t make any difference on how she looks or anything else. The important thing was for her to get to the doctor’s office and to get this stuff started.

As for me, I’m feeling like I’ve been run ragged and it’s taking a toll on my back. We did decided to call someone to come and do the lawn and my sister called someone else to come and clean the house on Wednesday. It looks like it will be some interesting days ahead.

Life is peaks and valleys. It’s the middle ground that’s hard to stay on.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!