Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Things Could Be Worse II

Well the relatives are back and they bought my great nephew to boot. I’m in a shut down mode now, because my back is still giving me problems. I guess I’ll see my doctor again next week and see what can be done about it. I’ve pulled my back before, but I don’t think it has ever been this bad. I don’t think I’ve had full nights sleep since I’ve pulled it, because anytime I turn it wakes me up. I think getting up out of bed is the worst. First I have to get to a sitting position, which is painful to say the least. Second is trying to stand up where I push myself up with a chair by the bed. Once I’m sitting with my back straight it’s no problem. I can even get out of the chair with no problem as long as I keep my back straight. I’m just hoping it’s nothing more than a pulled muscle. Plus I’m missing my naps something terrible.

I went into the kitchen to get some milk to take my Naproxen and it’s a mess. I’m going to wait out the relatives and see if they take pity on me. If not, then I have to see what I do.

I hope everyone has a great weekend planned and be careful.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!