Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Another Unexpected Gift

The relatives finally made it in yesterday afternoon. These relatives usually bring along something every time they arrive. Usually it’s a large amount of fruit or produce or some odd and end type thing. This time they really surprised me though. I was presented with a brand new toilet seat last night. I wasn’t aware we needed a new one, but I now have a shinny seat still in the wrapping. Don’t ask me why, but I thought I’d google toilet seats. I never realized there was such a variety of them.

For the musically inclined.



For the Scottish.



For the Cowboy.



For the artistic and lovers of the sea.



Finally my personal favorite. Lights for those late night trips.



If you dare, click all for larger image.

So after perusing all the seats out there, I'm sort of a little disappointed with just a plain old white one. However, a gift is a gift and I'll install the new seat with all the pomp and ceremony it deserves.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!