Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Too Much Work

I've been working on a new blog. Nope not the one I directed ya'll to the other day. This is completely different and I've been working on it a good bit of the day. Olivia directed me to what I had been looking for, the side panels on the left and right. Now I'm wondering what the heck I'm going to put in all the extra spaces.

I figure I'll keep this one by itself and when I'm finished I'll let everone know and see what ya'll think. The reason I'm doing this is because I can't keep three blogs going at once, and if I do delete one or two I don't want to loose everybody's comments.

You know I've tried to get Laura to open up her own blog, but she says it's too much work. I'm beginning to agree with her.

See ya'll later.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!