Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Thanks Everyone

Thanks to everybody for their comments yesterday over at the experimental blog. Being the slackerly individual I am, I’m sure it will be a work in progress for a long time. I figure I’ll keep at it and try to keep figuring out how to do stuff.

I decided what I’ll do is keep posting questions as diaries and anyone who drops by and know the answer can leave a comment of how to do something or where to go to find out how.

Of course as with anything my hours of work vary.



This got me to thinking about the kindness of most people on the net. I think I've said it before, but it comes down to acknowledgement. Whether it's posting a comment or a picture in a blog or making up your own one, everybody wants to be acknowledged. If for nothing else, just a hello.

So thank you everyone again for dropping by. It does make a past middle aged, pot bellied, but extremely handsome old man feel good. :~)


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!