Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

More Experimenting

I'm thinking today with what I've learned so far from the experimental blog that I'll try out some of the new knowledge on this site.

As Olivia always says, "Make a copy." I will and hopefully I won't screw up this site.

The yellow flower I had as background at the other site.



Added:

I just got the crap scared out of me. I hadn't seen George around and I figured he was out on the couch. I went out there and he was no where to be found. I start searching through the house calling his name and no bark or anything. Then I remembered I let Cat out early this morning, and I thought OMG what if George went out without me seeing him, and he's been out there all morning. Obviously the worse came to mind. I ran out all around the house yelling his name and nothing. I came back in to search the house and I finally found him. I don't know why I didn't look there, but he hasn't used this spot in a long time. Anyway, when I started getting on him he laughed at me.



I guess he was still mad at me for carrying him to the vet yesterday. Arrrggggg!



Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!