Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm Done For Awhile

OK I think I've gone as far as I can with the newest new blog. At least I've gone through every line and changed something. I really do like this newest format instead of the first new blog I did. If you get a chance drop by and take a look.

It's Raining Here Too

What I want to do is incorporate what I have there into this blog. I like the 3 column format a lot better and there seems so much more space with a lot more places to put things. So many places in fact I'm trying to figure out what to put. I'll be deleting the first new blog today. I did save everyones comments though.

I read a comment about people who post on blogs some while back. The commenter was saying the only reason people posted on blogs was to be read. I tend to agree and disagree. I would be just as happy posting a diary with one word in it as long as I got comments. I've said before that the comments mean more to me than seeing a site meter with numbers on it. Sure everyone likes to hear that was a great diary, very incisive, very cutting, three pats on the back work such a scholarly work. Well I'm none of that, but I do like to hear from people.

To everyone that has dropped by and made comments, thank you.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!