Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

A New Gift

Well my relatives did it again. First I had my sister brings me back a can of salmon from Alaska. This time I had a s-i-l bring me this.



It’s a lip balm and says it contains no chicken poop. I do love the last sentence on the label though.

Warning: The safety of this product has not been determined.

Actually from everything I’ve read about it, it’s supposed to be pretty good stuff. It’s sold in a lot of states now, and you would know that in the one place in the state where my relatives live, they sell it there.

I can’t wait until Christmas. It’s no telling what I’ll receive then.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!