Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Returning to Normal

Things here are returning pretty much to normal. Well as normal as they can get with the relatives here. Everytime they come for extended periods it takes awhile for a routine to be established. Who is going to do what and who is going to clean up after whom. They’re here often enough it would seem we would just fall into a routine, but it always take time.

I just got over a bad migraine and I’m hoping to have a little time of normalcy before another one. I never know though. At least with the relatives here, I don’t have to worry about the migraine and taking care of Family Mom at the same time. One check mark on the plus side for that.

Everyone decided to go and visit my 99 year old Aunt today. So I’m going to stay home and SLACK. I won’t completely slack, because George, Cat and Tom won’t let me, but it’s nice to know that I won’t be called on for a little while.

I think I see a nap on the horizon.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!