Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sneezing and Shrek.

I hate to wake up in the morning, or in this case night. For some reason every time I wake up I sneeze for at least 10 minutes. Been doing it for years and I would think I’d get used to it, but not so far.

Do you remember the movie Shrek? Well there was a song in there called Hallelujah. I’ve always liked that song. As I’ve said before, it’s always the melody I listen to and sometimes I never get the lyrics to a song. Well I finally got the lyrics to this one and I was looking on Youtube to hear the song. I found these four Norwegian guys singing it and it’s the best version of the song I’ve heard yet. I would embed it, but they’ve disabled that, so here’s the url.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2NEU6Xf7lM

Hope you enjoy.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!