Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

FMom Passed Away

Fmom passed away earlier this week and we had her funeral today. As funerals go it was beautiful and the church was packed. I think Fmom would have been happy to see so many friends and relatives. I think also her passing was as she would have wanted it. She died asleep in her bed in her home. The house is full right now with relatives and as nice as everyone has been, I’ll be glad when there’s some peace and quiet.

I’m doing OK at the moment. I don’t know what the future will bring, whether I’ll still be here or some place else. I do know there’s a big emptiness that stays with me now.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!