Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Same Oh, Same Oh

Not a lots been going on around here. They did that other test on Fmom and said she didn’t qualify for medicare for O2. So the doctor has written her a prescription for it and it will have to be out of pocket. I still can’t get over how expensive the O2 and set ups can be. I think this is something the entire family will pull together with and make sure she gets it.

I had another up all night again, but it wasn’t from Fmom this time. I had to go to the ER yesterday for a migraine and I’ve been up all night with it. It’s slowly getting better, but I use the word “slowly” cautiously.

What else has been going on? My older brother decided to visit and to bring three of his grandchildren along. To say it has been calm around here would be an understatement. Thankfully they’re heading back after this weekend. Fmom has even had enough and is ready for them to hit the door.

George has a vet appointment tomorrow and finally will get his summer hair cut. I’m telling them to cut it all off. He’ll look like an overgrown rat for awhile, but I think he’ll be much more comfortable.

I keep waiting for my computer to crash or something. My oldest great niece almost insists on using my computer to keep up with her friends in
Facebook. I’ve been really hesitant about her using it because I’m not too sure that Facebook isn’t the only place she surfs. I’d hate to pick up a virus like my brother did when his son went to a site he’s never been to before. Spam kept popping up so often you never could use the computer. He finally had to taken it into a repair shop to be fixed.

Sorry I haven’t been around to everyone’s site to visit lately. It been kind of hard to be jovial lately, and I figure there’s enough doom and gloom on my own site. I hope everyone has been doing good, and I’ll try to get around to visit everyone soon.

Take care.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!