Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Did Ya Miss Me?

Well I’m back. Not too much better for the wear though. Fmom was in the hospital for awhile and then re-hab, but she is doing better now. She was pretty sick and we thought we were going to lose her a couple of times, but she pulled through. I’m doing better with my leg after the stents were put in. I’ve got to go back this month to see about the other leg. Other than that I’m doing fine.

We’re in the 90’s here and it doesn’t look to be getting better. We had a heat index of 97 yesterday. Needless to say the grass is growing and I don’t like it. About a month ago we had a nasty storm come through here. It lifted the top of one of the pine trees in the front yard and took out all the electric/cable lines for the neighborhood. Out of all the houses on our street, ours was the only one with damage to it. It took out some siding and shingles. We’re still waiting on getting that repaired. My biggest question now is when will winter get here. I hate to think of how bad July and August down here will be. Oh and the hurricane season is upon us. Always something to look forward to.

I’m trying to get back into the habit of writing, so bear with me. I have lurked a little over at the café and wanted to thank everyone for their kind words. I’m hoping everyone is doing fine and this summer isn’t too harsh for you. I know I’ll be staying inside with the air conditioning.

Everyone take care.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!