Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

All Is Fine Here.

We missed the tornadoes the other night. We did had some pretty bad thunderstorms, but nothing major. All of the damage was in the upper part of the state and we’re in the Middle Western part. So Fmom and I are doing fine weather wise.

I don’t know what’s going on with my computer, but I keep getting a crash dump coming up. I’ve only been able to use it a little bit today. I hope this doesn’t keep up.

Other than that, I’m trying to keep Fmom and myself in the house as much as possible. It seems we have a big outbreak of flu in this area. My sister who works in the city about 30 minutes away told Fmom last night for me not to go out to any places that have a lot of people there, grocery store, post office, etc. The schools in the city and also here have had a large number of students and teachers out with the flu. At the moment I’m really stopped up so I don’t know if I’ve already got something, but I definitely don’t want Fmom catching anything.

So this is just to let everyone know we’re OK, and if I’m not around for a little while, it’s because I’m having trouble with my computer.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!