Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Procedure.

I went today for the epi steriod injection in my back. It wasn’t bad at all. They gave me something to relax me which knocked me out, so I woke up after all of it was done and didn’t feel a thing. The whole thing was over before I knew what was going on, but I do remember I was damned cold in there. The doctor said it would take awhile for me to see any difference and that he had scheduled me for another on at the end of next month. He talked to me about the MRI that was done prior to this. He said that it showed a lot of bulges in the lumbar area around the discs. So I don’t have anymore fractures of the vertebrae and as far as the vertebrae that was broken last year, he said looked fine now. I also told him about the problem I had been having with my right foot. After examining it, he said that it didn’t have anything to do with my back. So they set me up with an appointment with a Podiatrist for tomorrow. When I got home and checked my calendar I saw I have another appointment at the same time. So I’ll have to cancel the Podiatrist appointment. As the old saying goes, you can’t be in two places at one time.

We’re expecting in some bad thunderstorms this afternoon and tonight. So it will be another night of Fmom up and going back and forth from room to room. I was just thinking I wish I had some of that stuff the doctor gave me this morning to give to Fmom. Instead of her being all frightened and worried, she could be saying she didn’t care and that she’s going back to sleep. Oh well, you work with what you have.

Hope everyone’s day is going good and the w/e will be here soon.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!