Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Spooked.

Well Fmom and I got very spooked last night. About 1:00 am she called me over the intercom and said she heard some knocking in the house. I get out of bed and look inside and outside the house. Nothing. I finally get back to sleep and around 3:00 am she calls me again about more knocking. I look everywhere again and nothing. So I calm her down and go back to my bedroom and lay down. Just when I’m about to fall asleep, I hear this loud crashing of glass as if something had fallen. I jump up out of bed right away and start looking. I don’t find anything, but I know I heard it. Now I’m starting to get a little concerned (scared).

I don’t know if you’ve ever done this, but when you hear noises that go bump in the night, do you ever start thinking of all the horror movies you’ve ever seen. Well that happens to me. Of course this doesn’t help me calm down Fmom or myself. Then I got to thinking about how stupid people act in these movies. How if they’re running away from something, they’ll always trip. If they hear something, they’ll go to investigate and walk right into the monster. Then I got to thinking why the hell did I walk through the whole house and outside looking for either bad people or monsters? Why am I sitting here typing with my back to the door? When you’re contemplating what type of monster you’ll likely encounter, these thoughts come to you.

So I’ve told Fmom it’s probably a squirrel that gotten into the attic and not to worry. I did tell her that I would check the attic, but I think I’ll wait until daylight. Those monsters seem to be at their best during nighttime.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!