Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

It looks like this Thanksgiving theme for us is “Tail Wagging T’giving”. It seems everybody that is coming is bringing dogs. The nephew is bring his dog, the niece is bring two dogs plus six puppies one of her dogs just had, and friends of my brother bought their dog in last night too. George has never been socialized to much with other dogs so he has been barking on and off all night with just one dog here already. I figure just here at this house, we’ll have 12 people, 5 dogs and 6 puppies. I still don’t know how many people will show up out at the farmhouse. God, how I love the holidays!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and take care.

FM


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!