Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Fog On The Pond

People have gotten me into taking my camera outside now. I got some new pictures yesterday and this morning.

Fog On The Pond



Some White & Purple Flower
I think it's a lilly




It's more cleaning today, and I hope to be finished by afternoon. Then it's on to the lawn. I'm sure it won't get started until tomorrow.

Slackdom is putting its hand out to me, but I can only reach far enough to touch its fingers. I hope by the end of the week I can get a firm grasp on slackdom and nap the day away.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!