Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Friday, April 21, 2006

AC Back On!

The AC man has been here and we now have AIR CONDITIONING!



Oh beautiful wonderful cool air. I feel enveloped by an invisible friend whose only concern is my comfort.
I have to stop myself from setting it to sub zero just to experience goose bumps again. Am I going to go outside into the heat and humidity again? Not today, nope, sure not gonna do it.

I’m thinking of teaching George to use the toilet just so I don’t have to venture out. But he is kind of hard headed and the lawn does seem to be his preferred method. So for necessary errands and taking George out I’ll make the sacrifice, but only for that and nothing else.

Today my friend and I are going to spend time together and become reacquainted.

A day of slackdom is within my grasp now.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!