Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wishes Do Come True.

Ever wish for something or think it would be nice for this to happen today? I was sitting at the computer thinking OK, today the lawn. I take George out and it’s sprinkling. I’m thinking this is a good sign. I come back in and look at the weather map. Rain is coming this way! No lawn, no weeding the flower gardens, no non-slacking endeavors today.

However, some wishes come with prices. When I do get to the lawn and garden, the grass and weeds will have grown. There will more pinecones to pick up, and more raking to do.

I’m beginning to believe there’s something to living out of an igloo.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!