Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Road Trip?

I’ve got to get the lawn done today, but I’ve also got to go to the city. That’s about 80 miles round trip, plus the time to pick up what we need. When you live in a very small town, there’s no popping out to pick up something. You have to prepare for the trip (to me 80 miles is a trip), make a list and make sure you didn’t forget anything. Checklist, that’s the name of the game. If you drive to the city thinking I’ll just remember what I need, you’ve lost it already. Even with the checklist there’s always something I forget.

I’ve lived in a lot of cities before and there are a lot of things I miss about them.

Like relaxing drives


Leisurely walks




But the country does have its charm too.



Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!