Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

BT Fotofair 2006

On October 28-29 Booman Tribune (BT) will hold FotoFair 2006. Click on the picture at the top left of the sidebar or this link, and it will take you to the newest diary about Fotofair 2006 - fOtofair2006v3.0: Creating Clickable Thumbnails.

I am adding all the other diaries leading up to this years Fotofair. I also thought I would link to last years Fotofair to show you the great photos of last year and examples of the photo diaries. So if you are a regular here or a lurker, drop by BT and check out this years and last years Fotofair.

fOtofair2006v2.0: Submission Criteria & fOtohosts

Updated - fOtofair2006

Photo Fair 2005


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!