Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A Little Cold Air

Today I had a dental appointment. It was an extraction and it wasn’t supposed to be too much to it. The dentist took about 40 minutes to get it out. She kept saying it was acting like a wisdom tooth, but I had already had all my wisdom teeth out. So she pulled and tugged and pulled and tugged and finally got it out. What a way to start the day.

Things are continuing to improve around here. Fmom is feeling better and getting around much better. The back is feeling better and hopefully that will be taken care of soon. The biggest thing I’ve been looking forward to all summer is finally starting to arrive. Cold weather is finally starting to peek its head into here. On Friday we’re supposed to have a low of 38 F/ 3.3 C. That means no more worrying about the lawn for awhile.

Since I don’t foresee winning the lottery, I guess the next best thing would be to own one of these. Now if they would only make a robotic weed eater, leaf blower and street sweeper I would be in heaven.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!