Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Very Very Early Morning.

Well Fmom woke me up at 1:00 am wanting something this morning. So I wake up and get it for her and try to go back to sleep. It wasn’t going to happen. I’m on my second cup of coffee and I checked on her and she’s back sound asleep. It’s a little bit taxing taking care of an aged parent sometimes, but that’s the reason I’m here.

I can see today is going to be a nap day. Didn’t get a single one yesterday and I’m due.

It’s supposed to be 54 F/12 C today and sunny. Ah, ya got to love winter.

Hope everyone has a good day.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!