Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Friday, January 19, 2007

More Relatives.

I’ve got more relatives on the way here today. A new birth in the family makes it a reason for a get together. My new Grand Niece is still in the hospital because she had to have surgery after the birth, but the doctors say she is doing fine. We’re all looking forward to when she can come home. Both Fmom and I haven’t seen her yet because Fmom has felt so bad lately. I took her to the doctor and he said it was her gallbladder. So I’m trying to get her to go back to the doctor, but she’s stubborn as ever and won’t. The rels that are coming today will be a big help. My s-I-l will be able to get Fmom’s hair and makeup done and to get her dressed. I think that’s one of the reasons she won’t go to see the doctor today. She said on Monday she’ll be going.

Other than that, I’m trying to get the house cleaned up from the last rels here and for the new rels coming. I was telling Andi in the café this morning that I see a future in the B & B business with so many people coming and going. I know I complain about it being Grand Central around here, but that’s just me muttering a lot. I’m actually glad for the rels coming and the help they give.

Hope everybody’s day is going fine and if you in the bad weather be careful.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!