Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Comments.

I don’t know what’s going on with Holoscan, but it’s not putting down everyone’s comments in the comment number section of the post. I know today when I answered comments from yesterday, I kept getting a failed post, but the comments showed up anyway. Since I try and answer everyone’s comments, don’t be put off by the comment number if you’re checking back.

Added: FMom outsmarted me today and called the grocery store about the fudge bars. She found out they had them, so I'm back to eating fudge bars again. The lenghts I go to, to keep her healthy.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!