Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

BooMan Tribune ArtFair 2007



I’m late in posting this, but the ArtFair is today. So if you’ve got any paintings you did, family or friends did, take a picture of it and submit to the ArtFair. Notice I said family too. I’m sure there are many proud parents with pictures hanging on the fridge that their budding artist did, or if you painted something and want to blame it on the kid, then go ahead. After all art is art.

I kept trying to put a link to it, but kept getting the front page for some reason. Just go over to Booman Tribune and check the recent diaries.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!