Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Be Safe Tonight.

OK you are all grown up and know to be safe, but in my geezerhood I worry more about family and friends. So if you’re going out be careful driving, don’t drink and drive, don’t drink too much, don’t eat too much and if you’re in a public place be sure to put those little paper things on the commode if you go to the toilet. Oh and wash your hands.

So everybody have fun and party on, but be safe.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!