Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Monday, November 27, 2006

A New Work Week.

I have to admit I’m feeling better today. I’m not wheezing as bad as I have. I was looking at the weather today and all around us was in the 40’s and 50’s and we are mid 30’s. Ya gotta love it.

I did something yesterday that I’ve never done during the entire time I’ve been on the blogesphere. I lost my temper and cursed at someone. I know that there are people on the net that spew nothing but hate, and this is nothing new. It just got to me that I was in a thread and everyone is wishing each well and a good holiday, then to see that.

I’ve always thought once you loose your temper and start cursing that anything you have to say is negated. I hardly ever loose my temper, and I’ve never felt good after it. I guess that’s the reason I’m writing about this today.

Anyway, as much as I don’t want to, I’ve got a lot of stuff to do today. So I hope everyone has a good first day back at work after the long weekend.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!