Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Sun is Shining Here

First things first.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REFINISH69. I hope you have many, many more.

Now

Meet the Mascot.


Photo by keres
Click to enlarge

The Slacker Movement is starting to take legs, or paws as may be. Thanks to keres from Tasmania for supplying the picture of “Slack Eddie” and the information for choosing such a slackerly mascot. Wiki Wombat Info Here. I read somewhere else the Wombat sleeps 19 hours per day. At least that’s what I think is right. I’ve got to do more research on the Slacker Movement Mascot.

To other things.

Fmom is back to normal, I’ve gotten all the relatives on their way home and the house is a wreck again. But it’s a good wreck and although I slept all day yesterday and last night, I’m feeling fairly well at the moment. I’m waiting until tomorrow to start cleaning and just taking it easy today.

I hope everyone is doing fine today.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!