Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Cloudy Pictures

Today I decided to put in some cloud pictures that were inspired by Olivia. Her latest batch of cloud pictures was posted on the 18th and you should stop by and look. I took my pictures more to see what I could see in the clouds. You know how it was when you were a kid and picked out different shapes in the clouds. If you see any let me know.


Cloudy Pic. # 1

Click to enlarge.


Cloudy Pic. # 2
Click to enlarge


Cloudy Pic. # 3

Click to enlarge

If you can find any shapes, animals, etc., go right ahead. At the moment I can't see any, but then again, I'm up tonight way past what I usually am.

Hope everyone has a good day.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!