Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Disjointed Thoughts

I’ve been trying to think of something to write, but nothing seems to be coming to me. I’ve been searching through old pictures and new pictures for the Fotofair and I think it will be a great one this year. I do know that Olivia has put a lot of time and effort into this and I wanted to thank her.

So what has everybody been doing? We’ve got the relatives coming in today for a week. They’re supposed to be here to help, but I know how that goes. It will make Fmom happy they are here, so I’m all for it. I was supposed to get a call from the Orthopedic Doctor for the procedure on Thursday or Friday, but they never called. So on Monday, I’ll give them a call and see what going on. Fmom’s shoulder is much better and she is starting to be able to move it somewhat without pain. I’ll be glad when they start the physical therapy with her so she’ll get even more mobility.

What about this weather! It’s currently 39 F/ 3.8 C here. I don’t know about other people, but with me during the winter I always seem to have more energy. Must be a reaction to getting up and moving around so you won’t be cold. Don’t get me wrong, I could never give up my slackerly ways, but the cold makes me want to move. I keep saying I want to see snow down here and I do. However, Fmom is the one who really wants to see it. The last couple of years if there is even a few flakes falling she will wake me up at 2:00 or 3:00 am to see them. She sort of becomes like a little kid when she sees those few flakes, you can see the joy and glee in her.

Here’s one of the pictures I was thinking of submitting for the Fotofair. Instead of flowers or George and Cat, I was going for a little bit of abstract. At least I guess that’s what it would be called. I do know I need to clean this wicker table and repaint it.


Wicker Table
Click to Enlarge

Hope everyone has a good weekend.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!