Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Vote Today, Tommorow And The Next Day

For those of you that don’t know, Olivia has been nominated for the Best Canadian Photo/Art Blog. Of course we already know she has the best photo/art blog in the world, but we need to vote to let everybody else know. So please go to this link Here, scroll down to the Best Photo/Art Blog, click on the white dot by parvum opus, go to the bottom of the page and hit submit. You can also get to the site by clicking on the Canadian Blog Awards button at the top left. Now get out there and show Olivia some love.

Other stuff.

We had some pretty bad storms last night and it’s still sprinkling outside. Wonderful non-lawn working weather I think. Not that I had any intentions of doing the lawn today. I’m still waiting for the last leaf and pinecone to fall. I do wish however that my neighbors could get into that mind set. They’re like ants sometime on their lawns. It seems they all come out with their lawnmowers, leaf blowers and rakes at the same time. One morning I’ll go out to feed Tom and their lawns look like mine and the next morning only my lawn looks like mine. Very disconcerting. I feel like I live among Stepford Gardners.

Hope everyone is having a good hump day.



Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!