Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Friday, November 24, 2006

A New Superhero, Maybe.

I don’t know if there was ever a superhero by this name, but I’m beginning to believe I’ve turned into one. Muciod Man! I’ve been coughing and sneezing so much, I didn’t think there was that much in a person. Now to find some way to save the world with my awesome mucous producing powers. If nothing comes to me, I’ll just get another box of Kleenex. I know – EWWWWWW. I do know I hate cough syrup and Nyquill. Just thinking of the taste of the stuff sends an involuntary shiver through me. They’re supposed to have all these great tasting medicines for children. Why can’t they have them for adults? I ask you, isn’t there some way to make cough syrup taste better?

On to other things.

Olivia came in number 2 on the best Canadian Photo/Art blog first round. I saw her competition and he’s good, but Olivia is much better. So anybody who drops by I want you to get out starting Saturday and give Olivia your vote. I mean the guy is only ahead by 17 votes. I know we can definitely pull ahead of that.

I hope everyone’s Thanksgiving was great and your day and weekend will be the same.




Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!