Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving One and All

I haven’t been around lately because of a very bad cold, but hopefully it will get better soon.

The whole family is here today for Thanksgiving. It’s being held out at the family farmhouse. All the brothers and sisters will be bringing food and stuff. This year both Fmom and I have bad colds so we won’t be going. Don’t want to give the whole family colds for Thanksgiving. But I already let them know we want leftovers and lots of them.

I hope everyone has a good day today.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!