Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Have A Good Weekend.

I hope everybody has had a good week. I want to wish Andi and Boran and all my friends that celebrate Hanukkah a wonderful holiday. Here on the home front my s-I-l has been putting up things for Xmas. We never go overboard with the decorating, just a few wreaths out front and the Xmas tree. If it weren’t for my s-I-l we probably wouldn’t put up anything. I think Fmom and I are getting over all our stuff, but damned if it doesn’t seem like every time I turn around something is happening.

The rels are leaving today, but will be back before Xmas. Besides putting up the Xmas stuff my s-I-l gave the house a real good cleaning. I can be thankful for some things.

Have a good weekend all.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!