Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Monday, January 08, 2007

The Appointment

I’m supposed to get Fmom to a doctor’s appointment today, but I’ll have to wait to see how that goes. She’s like a little kid sometimes where she says if I want to go I’ll go and if I don’t want to I won’t. Thank goodness this guy has been her family doctor for years, so he understand when she keeps canceling appointments.

I’ve found out two reasons that she doesn’t want to go. One, is she’s afraid they might find something. I told her that it’s better if there is something there to find it early, but she’s the kind that doesn’t want to know. Second, she’s afraid of hospitals. Anytime she see something on the TV about people dying from hospital infections, it just steals her mind more not to go. So today I’ll spend the wheel and see if it lands on her going to her appointment.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!