Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Great Frozen Fudge Bars Eat Off

I made a mistake the other day and bought a box of Frozen Fudge Bars. There were 12 to a box and I thought they would last for awhile since I haven’t been a frozen fudge bar fanatic since childhood. That was before Fmom came into the picture. I try to feed her healthy food, but she gets on kicks for one certain thing and that all she’ll eat. She’s worse than a kid is sometimes on things she won’t eat. Well she got one frozen fudge bars and she was hooked. Every time I turned around it seemed she had a frozen fudge bar in her hand. I couldn’t throw them out and there is no place to hide them, so the thought came to me that if I started eating them and there were no more, then she couldn’t over indulge.

Yesterday Fmom was on her walker coming by my room and asked me to get her a frozen fudge bar and I said OK. I got her one and she couldn’t handle it while she was using the walker on her way to the den. At that time my niece called and asked what we were doing. I told her I was leading Fmom around the house with a frozen fudge bar. She laughed and then stopped and asked “Really?” I told her yep sure was. It’s the only way I can get her to exercise. I gave the phone to Fmom and she laughed and talked with my niece. But as soon as the phone was hung up, Fmom wanted that frozen fudge bar. I gave it to her and knew there were three left. Needless to say, I ate them all before she wanted another.

Now there are no more frozen fudge bars and she said today when I go to the store to pick up another box. I hate to do it, but I’m going to have to lie and say they were out. I guess I’m a bad son by not bringing any more home, but frankly, I’m getting sick of eating fudge bars.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!