Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Early Arrival.

Well as usual the rels that came in today couldn’t wait for a decent hour to arrive here and showed up at 4:00 am. Luckily I was already awake when they arrived and they got in without waking up Fmom. I guess George was still half asleep when they got in because he didn’t even a let out a little yap when he saw them. I ended up cooking a good bit yesterday, and I should be set for food for awhile. I also did laundry yesterday so this time I won’t be surprised by finding a bottle of laundry detergent filled with water. It seems like I can slack a little, while they’re here. At least I hope so.

Hope everybody has a good weekend and stay safe.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!