Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

George.

George has been whining and crying for the last two days. I’ve got him plenty of food and water, and I keep taking him outside. Nothing is working and he has me worried at the moment. I have a dental appointment on Monday, but I’m going to call and cancel. I don’t know what’s going with George, but as I said, I’m worried. So I go to the Vet tomorrow.

George is in human years around 95. Out of the litter he came from, he’s the only one still alive. Now I know George is old and that soon he will be gone, but I hate to think about that. Since George was a puppy, when his half brother Henry was alive, he’s been very jealous about the love he gives. When I used to sit in my recliner, George would push Henry out so he could be closer to me. I used to yell at him about this, but when Henry died I could see how much he loved him too. I guess even with his constant barking and yapping when family is here, I do love the little guy. I guess again, I’m just worried at the moment.

I’ve been listening to the song I put up yesterday. I’ve been listening to Hallelujah a lot and I think just don’t let George go. I’m so very lonely at this moment. He’s whining at this moment and I don’t know what to do. I just don’t know what to do.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!