Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Outside In

I left home today to get the plowing done, down on the back 40. Really it was more to find my favorite tree to nap under. The family has been working on the farmhouse. I knew they were going to spruce up the place, but....



I get back home and find they’ve redecorated!

It's amazing what a little paint will do.



And that hole in the backyard. Wow!



We’ve even got an inside outhouse now.




Of course these pictures represent nothing I had or have. But I have been to Neuschwanstein castle many years ago. The outhouse - no comment.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!