Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Yellow Flower

In between the rain, I was trying my hand at flower pictures. As was so gracefully pointed out to me, this is Coreopsis. Thank you very much, but yellow flower will do me fine. :)



The buds.



With a little photo imagining.



I'll keep trying to do more pictures as the spring and summer go on. I'm now trying to figure out the marco function. At the moment, I just press the marco button and hold the camera near the flower. Not sure where to go from there.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!