Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Slack Day

This last week has been a rough one for me. I had a bad migraine that lasted for three days. I’m over the migraine, but it will take me a couple of more days to get back to normal. As much as I hate the migraines, I hate the ‘out of it’ feeling just as much. Thinking coherently is hard enough for me to begin with, but with the post migraine feeling it’s even more difficult.

As I said not much is going on. Missed the wedding and all the good stuff that went with it. I’ve got a week of cleaning to do in the house and I don’t even want to think about the lawn.

I think I’ll slack today and work tomorrow.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!