Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Dreary Overcast Day

It’s overcast and a little dreary here today. It has started to sprinkle and there’s just a slight chill in the air. The relatives went home last evening and as soon as they left, Fmom had a bad dizzy spell that lasted just about all night. I think she started calling me at about 11:30 pm and the last call was at about 3:00 am. She called at around 2:00 am, and I went into her room. She had tried to get up from her bed, and had slide down the side of it to the floor. It took me about 15 minutes to get her back up. I told her because of all the fudgesicyles lately, that I needed a mini forklift to get her up. She wasn’t too happy with that statement. She said she’s feeling fine today and didn’t know what bought on that spell.

It’s probably because I’m tired, but today just seems like a dreary/blah day.

I hope everybody is doing fine today and that the marchers in DC and around the country are safe and get back home safely.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!