Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Glasses and Groceries

I did it again. I fell asleep with my glasses on. They’re the wire frame type and this morning when I woke up I found my lenses one place and the frame in another place. I’ll have to get out the needle nosed pliers to fix the frames because I really bent them up last night. I haven’t figured out how they can get so bent up and not do anything to my face. Anyway this pair has just about seen it’s last leg. I’ve repaired them so many times that I don’t think they’ll keep going too much longer. Plus I know I need a new prescription. It’s gotten to the point where I have to use the bi-focal part to see long distance. Don’t know what that means except my eyes are getting worse.

Some good news finally for the town. We’ve got a second grocery store that just opened. It’s a little bit larger than the old one and much cleaner. Then again, it is new. The prices look to be lower also. I’ve been hoping for another grocery store because the prices at the other one were exceedingly high. So far the new one looks like the prices are a little above normal for the city grocery stores, but far below the old one. I’ll give it four months and I’m sure both stores will be at the same prices. High that is.

Got to get the day started, so I hope everyone has a good day.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!