Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Dusk at the Pond.

Just a single picture of the pond today, but I got it during dusk, and you can see stuff on top of the water. I don’t know what’s going on with the turtles around here, but yesterday I saw two in the back yard and one in the front yard. They were all trying to get back to the pond. The picture is kind of dark, but as I said, I took it during dusk.


Click to Enlarge

Andi did a quick fix for me so the pond would show up better. Thanks Andi.


Click to Enlarge.

Everyone have a good day today.

Labels:


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!