Mundane Doesn't Describe It

For the slackatudinally challenged.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting. Mark Twain, Hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I do not want to take any chances. - Unknown, I am retired and have tried to do as little as possible - slowly. Me.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Still at the house.

I was supposed to go to the hospital for treatments of my migraines today, but I had to reschedule for the second time. The first was rescheduled because Fmom thought everyone was coming here for Mother’s Day and wanted to see if it could be pushed back to another day. Well Mother’s Day fell through because she wasn’t feeling well. So I rescheduled the first and now I cancelled again because she’s still not feeling well. I think it’s nothing more than a summer cold, but I would rather not have her being pushed to go up there if she is feeling bad. She would be staying with my youngest brother, but still not feeling well and a two-hour trip just might make her feel worse.

Ten minutes after I cancelled Fmom was saying call them tomorrow and tell them we’ll be up there. I’m telling her I’ve already cancelled twice, and to call the next day and say “forget what I said yesterday,” isn’t a good thing. So I’ll call later this week and see what they say.

I think out of this, George is the lucky one. He would be boarded at the vets right now if I had gone, but at the moment, he’s still stretched out on the bed and sound asleep.

I’ll see how Fmom feels today, and tomorrow and if she’s feeling better, then I’ll call again to set things up. With my luck, by that time, I’ll have a summer cold. Oh the mystery of stepping into a new day and seeing what’s going to happen. We’ll see.

Hope everyone has a good day.


Labels:


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!